- Rush resident for 25 yrs., married (Lee), two adult children, Leslie and Jeffrey; three grandchildren.
- 25+yrs. Executive leadership: NYS Disabilities Advocacy Network; LDA Life and Learning Services.
- 22 yrs. Co-owner, Homebuilder, Finance Manager, Hankins Development Corp.
- Currently providing technical support and evaluation for 4 NYS colleges piloting a new healthcare curriculum.
- Trainer/Presenter on quality supervision, fall prevention for seniors, and accessibility for home design.
- Education advocate, strategic planner, grant writer for NYS nonprofits; skilled in finance/fund accounting, land-use, facilities, program and risk management.
- Rush Citizens’ Committees 2010-present. Former Rush Library Trustee.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Rochester
“I would like to use my experience, knowledge, and skills to help our town: attract appropriate business; make sure all residents are treated with fairness and respect; protect the health and safety of residents; safeguard property values; and preserve and protect our unique rural, small town heritage.”